You can spread the cost of your private treatment with an Options Plan or you can pay as you go.
Also, if you are a United States active duty family with United Concordia/TRICARE we are registered to look after you.
Options Plan for Adults
The Options Plan encourages preventative dentistry while providing a convenient method of payment. It is designed to help cover the cost of your dental examinations and hygienist treatment. You do not have to be dentally fit to join. You get:
- Free small radiographs and preventive advice.
- 10% discount on all private fees for any additional dental treatment.
- 10% discount on dental hygiene products.
- Accident and out of hours emergency cover.
For details please download the following leaflets:
Options Plan Information (Includes Option Plan for Children)
Private Fees (Pay as you go)
As with all other private dentists, our charges vary according to the complexity of work involved.
For details please download the current Private Fees list:
- Written estimates are provided for larger courses of treatment.
- We will keep you informed if unforeseen circumstances lead to any changes in our estimate.
- Fees for treatment are payable after each visit unless alternative arrangements are made in advance.
- We accept payment by cash, cheque, credit and debit cards.
If you would prefer to spread the cost of your basic treatment please check out our Options Plan.